Exhaust Filter System
Portable exhaust filters for HGV and Automotive workshops.
The EHC L20 (for trucks & buses) and EHC P15 (for cars & vans) are particle filter exhaust cleaners for the temporary driving of vehicles in workshops. The filters function immediately on start-up, give maximum flexibility indoors, and are unaffected by moisture. Using a portable filter means that the vehicle is not confined to a maintenance bay.
The filter separates mutagenic cancerous and allergy producing substances attached to particles in the exhaust fumes. The canister filter is attached to the vehicle's tailpipe, with a range of adapters available to suit most types of exhaust (bellow adapter supplied as standard).
- Particle Separation: 99.9%
- CO separation: ~30%
- Aldehyde separation: ~90%
- HC separation: ~35%
- Max engine size (for P15): 4L
- Max RPM:
- 1200 RPM for L20
- 2500 RPM for P15
- Max Temperature:
- 200 °C for L20 (standard replacement)
- 300 °C for L20 (reinforced replacement)
- 200 °C for P15
- Filter life:
- ~75-100 starts for L20 (life time dependent on the engine size, type, condition and use)
- >150 starts for P15
- ~5-7 Kg for L20
- 0.4 Kg for P15
- Both L20 and P15 meet TRGS 554 (D) & COSHH (GB) regulations
- L20 is approved on VERT-Filterlist B272, BAFU, EMPA, TÜV.
- P15 is approved on VERT-Filterlist B272(CH) and TÜV (D).
- Filters can be disposed of in regular waste
BOW955 - L20 Exhaust Filter
For trucks & buses
BOW960 - P15 Exhaust Filter
For cars & vans