On-board Weigh Scales (Mechanical up to 7.5t)
AxleCheck from Bowmonk is a user-friendly vehicle overload warning system which provides individual axle overload and gross total information for the operator. It offers numerous features and advantages to both the end-user and fleet manager.
AxleCheck can be configured to display the axle load as a live weight reading or as a percentage of maximum vehicle weight. Specific sensors are used to measure how much weight is on each axle.
When the maximum load is approached, and at the overload point, an alarm will sound to inform the operator.
The head unit, mounted in the driver's cab, has an illuminated 4-digit LCD display, front-panel switches for all functions and an internal audible alarm. An external alarm is optional, and the unit has a load light bar output capability at 50%, 75%, 90%, 100% and 110% of the maximum weight, for external display when loading.
Note - this product is for vehicles weighing up to (and including) 7.5t with mechanical suspension. For other suspension types please see:
- Individual gross axle weight display and overload alarm for up to two axles.
- Suitable for vehicles with mechanical suspension, up to and including 7.5 tonnes.
- Gross vehicle weight display (GVW) and overload alarm.
- Displays either percentage of weight or live weight reading.
- Audible alarm output at 90% and 100% of GVW.
- ’Load Light Bar’ output capability at 50%, 75%, 90%, 100% and 110% of maximum weight for external display when loading.
- Accurate to +/-3% of GVW at the overload point.
- Option of net weight display.
- Store of net totals (and overloads) to memory total.
- Unique bracket for installation of the head unit in any position.
- Can be retro-fitted on site without requiring structural alterations to vehicles.
- Enables correct loading of vehicles.
- Identifies operators and vehicles at risk through memory feature.
- Increases vehicle efficiency.
- Promotes best operator practice.
- Decreases vehicle downtime for service and repair.
- Nationwide support and service.
- Operating voltage: 11-30 V DC
- Sensor range: 4-20 mA
- Temperature range: -30 to +50 °C
- System accuracy: +/- 3%
- Warranty: 1 year
- Ingress Protection: Instrument unit IP67
- RFI/EMI protection: EN ISO 14982:1998
- Sealing: IP67