The SmokeCheck is a DVSA-approved portable diesel smoke meter which is powered by a 12V rechargeable battery and has an integrated printer, making it an ideal choice for on-site smoke testing. Suitable for one-man operation, the handheld control panel is programmed to take the operator through an easy to follow step-by-step testing procedure from initial warm-up to the test result.
The FAS readings shown in "K" units of smoke are displayed on the handset and then printed out on the integrated printer in the main system. The printer can be customised to incorporate the operator's name, address and other information as well as the results of the FAS test.
The SmokeCheck comes with a mountable trolley option on castor wheels, although it can be used as a stand-alone unit.
- Meets Category A and B specifications allowing testing of all MOT Class 4, 5, 6 and 7 vehicles.
- Measurement: Partial flow free acceleration test (FAS)
- Readings: 0-9.99K
- Resolution: 0.01K
- Power: 110/240 VAC (50/60Hz) or 12VDC
- Printer: Integrated impact type with no ribbon to change
- Configuration: software can be configured to include garage name and address, print out includes date, time and all FAS test results
- Handset, stainless steel probe with sprung clamp, cable and brush included as standard
TAP6500 - SmokeCheck
Bowmonk SmokeCheck, supplied with stainless steel sample probe and hose with clip.
TAP6501 - Stand for SmokeCheck
Robust trolley for SmokeCheck, with castor wheels
TAP6502 - Stack extension
Extended probe pipe, enabling the smoke probe to be inserted into the top of the stack pipe for vehicles with stack exhausts.