As usual, Bowmonk will have a significant presence at this year’s Commercial Vehicle Show, held at the NEC in Birmingham from 26 to 28 April. Our 30 square metre stand, number 4D30, will showcase numerous products from our range, including:
- BrakeCheck, the DVSA-approved portable decelerometer for recording and printing brake test results. BrakeCheck is approved for interim safety inspection brake tests and for the 3 monthly voluntary brake test previously introduced by the Traffic Commission. For MOT testing BrakeCheck is approved as a back-up to a rolling road.
- SensorCheck, the quickest method of diagnosing ABS sensor, sensor lead and exciter ring related faults without having to remove the road wheel.
- TrailerCheck, a remote means of powering up a commercial trailer for testing all electrical circuits including lights, ABS system and CAN activity.
- On-Board Weigh Scales, our comprehensive and accurate on board weigh scale system for all vehicles with full air suspension. Records GVW, Axle group weights and Payload weights. Compatible with telematics systems including TomTom LINK / Webfleet – allowing live weight data to be viewed in real-time from an office PC.
- Lightweight Trailer Landing Legs, a light weight alternative to standard wind-up legs, affording increased payload potential.
- Fifth Wheel Autolube Liners, a self-lubricating, service-free fifth wheel liner. A significantly cleaner option for maintaining the fifth wheel coupling.
- In-CarPC Vehicle Computers, a range of customisable in-cab computer systems capable of a multitude of tasks including CCTV video recording, rear-view camera display, live communications and tracking, stock control and navigation. Our computers are built to order, with special requests welcome.
- In-CarPC 4G Wi-Fi Routers, which utilise high-gain external vehicle-mounted antennas to provide a reliable internet link to mobile devices like phones and tablets. Perfect when time-wasting “no signal” situations need to be avoided.
We look forward to seeing you at the show.