The Bowmonk ISOCheck is an advanced diagnostic device for testing a truck's ISO 7638 socket, trailer Susie lead and ABS functions for short or open circuits. By running a simple series of tests the ISOCheck quickly identifies fault details and the location (tractor unit, Susie lead or trailer), which is not always easy to locate.
The ISOCheck is extremely easy to use, with minimum setup time, and results are shown via an easy to interpret series of LEDs on the side of the unit. The ISOCheck works by testing all the ISO 7638 pins against each other for live and earth.
The following tests can be carried out:
- Test of the truck's ISO 7638 socket - The ISOCheck is plugged into the truck's ISO 7638 socket and the ignition is switched on. If all 5 LEDs light up green this indicates a pass. If one or more LEDs light up red the fault can be diagnosed using the key printed on the side of the unit.
- Test of the trailer's ISO 7638 Susie lead - The ISOCheck is plugged into the trailer end of the Susie lead, while the other end of the Susie lead is connected to the truck as usual. The LEDs indicate the test result as per the key printed on the side of the unit.
- Test of ABS functions - The ISOCheck is plugged into the truck's ISO 7638 socket and the Susie lead is then connected between ISOCheck and the trailer. The truck is driven above 10 kph, until the ABS warning light on the dashboard goes out. The vehicle is then stopped, handbrake applied, and the ignition left on. The LEDs indicate the test result as per the key printed on the side of the unit. This test also reveals a faulty or missing warning light bulb.
- Dimensions: 10W x 10H x 22L cm
- Weight: 1.0 Kg
- Power supply: Powered by tractor unit
- Connectors: ISO 7638 plug and socket
- Instructions for use: printed on side of unit
BOW832 - ISOCheck
Advanced circuit tester for ISO 7638 socket, Susie lead and ABS functions