Supports Pedal Force Transducer
Built-in Printer & Keyboard
Also measures Acceleration (2000 only)
Easy to Use
For all Vehicle Classes
Tests Service and Hand Brake
Download Data to PC
The Bowmonk 2000-R is our next generation electronic brake meter, featuring a built-in printer, keyboard, GPS receiver, and coming soon built-in Wi-Fi for automatic uploading of brake test results. Significant processing power and on-board storage enables the Bowmonk 2000-R to be customised for various applications. The Bowmonk 2000-R also supports an optional pedal force transducer to measure the force applied to the vehicle’s footbrake during braking. Using the pedal force transducer will also identify any “braking delay” – the time between depressing the brake pedal and the brakes being applied.
The Bowmonk 2000-R is an extremely versatile instrument designed for brake and skid testing, road traffic accident investigation and reconstruction and vehicle safety inspections. The portable unit is easy to use and produces hard copy evidence of the test results using the built-in printer. All results are time date stamped and additionally the vehicle and examiner identification can be included – having been entered using the built-in keyboard.
For brake testing applications, the unit will also calculate from the deceleration, time and slope, the vehicle speed at braking and distance travelled. For heavy vehicle brake testing in mines and quarries, the unit measures brake effort, which takes into account the vehicle speed and ground slope.
The Bowmonk 2000-R can also measure acceleration, and stores results as csv files which can easily be downloaded to a PC via USB.
BOW200-R – Bowmonk 2000
Electronic Brake Meter with Built-in GPS. Supports optional Pedal Force Transducer and can measure acceleration.
BOW111-R – Pedal Force Transducer for Bowmonk 2000-R
Allows the force applied to the vehicle’s footbrake during braking to be measured.
BOW814 – Mains Charger for Bowmonk 2000-R
Charger supplied with the appropriate plug for the destination country.
BOW200-R-WC – Wireless Wall Mounted Charger for Bowmonk 2000-R
Wall or desk mounted charger for ease of charging the Bowmonk 2000-R device.
BOW118 – Download Smart Module (DSM) & Interface Box (for Bowmonk 2000 only)
Test results can be copied onto the DSM, which can then be connected to a PC using the Interface Box.
BOW815 – USB Cable for Bowmonk 2000-R
For connection to PC/laptop for downloading of results in csv format
BOW 035 – Spare Paper Roll for Bowmonk 2000-R
Spare 2-ply paper roll for the Bowmonk VI/2000’s built-in printer.
- Easy to use
- Minimal training required
- Requires only one person to operate
- Built-in GPS receiver records test location and synchronises time
- Significant processing power and highly customisable for various applications
- Pending: optional Wi-Fi for automatic uploading of results to online system
- Suitable for all types of vehicles
- Optional pedal force transducer
- No connection to the vehicle required
- Built-in battery
- Tests service and hand brakes
- LCD display
- Full alpha numeric keyboard
- Provides print-out evidence of test results (1 or 2 results slips can be automatically printed at the end of a successful test)
- Graph print-out for greater analysis of test parameters and vehicle behaviour
- Self-contained with rugged exterior
- Large on-board memory (stores thousands of results)
- Test results can be downloaded to a PC in csv format
- Performs acceleration tests
- Easy to use
- Size: 260 x 280 x 70 mm
- Weight: 1.8 Kg
- Clock: <1 min accuracy, months and leap years adjust automatically, daylight savings feature automatic time synchronisation via GPS
- Battery: 5000 mAh 3.7V Lithium Ion rechargeable battery, battery voltage shown on screen, on-screen warning when recharge is required
- Memory: Solid State 4 GB eMMc
- Accelerometer: 3-axis with accuracy of < +/- 1% across 0 to 2g, range 0 to ***g
- Pedal Force Transducer Load Cell: 0 to 1000N with +/- 1N accuracy
- LCD: Alphanumeric backlit, 2 lines 16 characters
- Keyboard: Full alphanumeric, functions clearly displayed for easy access
- Printer: Built-in thermal printer
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi (pending), Bluetooth (pending)
- GPS: 10 Hz 66-channel GPS receiver with built-in antenna, <30s warm start to lock
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95%